Thursday, October 29, 2009

Reese-2 months




Well on Oct 18 Reese was two months old. The time is flying by. To me he is still so little, but the charts say otherwise. When I took him for his 2 months checkup, he weighed 14 lbs 7 oz, and was 23 in long. Yikes! He is my biggest baby. The others weren't anywhere close to 14 lbs. He is smiling all the time now and cooing like crazy. He even laughs and it is so cute. I am totally in love with this boy (and my biceps get a good workout too!) and he still likes me. The older kids all prefer Rob, but so far Reese still likes me. I'll enjoy it.

In other news, Regan is now "mostly" potty trained. He's doing really well. Its like it finally clicked, and I cannot be happier. He's even sleeping better at night again. Now if we can just get him to like Nursery again......

Now we just have to gear up for the holidays. Ack! I'm so not ready.

2 comments: