Wednesday, November 18, 2009

3 months old



Well time keeps passing as now little Reese is 3 months old! Yikes!

Having this little guy around is refreshing. He is always happy. He will fuss in his crib after waking up, but as soon as he sees you, he is all smiles. He loves to watch his older siblings, and continues to add to his chubbiness. I estimate his weight around 17 pounds now. His hair is still really dark, and it sticks up on top, even if I brush it down while wet. Its amazing to me how much he likes me. My older children all liked Daddy best, but Reese smiles the most for me. Am I bragging? Perhaps a little. But it makes me happy. He will smile at me when I have on no makeup, my scraggly ponytail and my standard uniform t-shirt. He makes me feel beautiful, like I am his hero. Its humbling, and Reese is a blessing.

No comments:

Post a Comment