Sunday, September 6, 2009

Baby Reese's Arrival

So, on August 18, Reese Nixon finally made his appearance. Monday the 17th the contractions really started! Rob came home from work, got dinner for the Rugrats, and we called in reinforcements so we could go to the hospital. Rob took this picture on the way into the ER.



I won't post the pictures of the labor. Rob always gets some, and I hate it. Anyway, I was admitted to L&D around midnight, and Reese was born at 2:57 am. See the look of utter exhaustion/elation? I was tired.



Reese Nixon was 8 lbs 8 oz, and 20 in long. He was out in 4 pushes!

Isn't he cute? an you can't even see all the black hair.




Here is the whole brood. The Rugrats are in love with Reese.



Here is Riley holding Reese.



Getting sugars from big sis...



I love this picture!

So after spending 2 nights in the hospital, we came home. I know its been almost three weeks since all this happened, but I'm finally getting adjusted. Stay tuned for more!

1 comment:

  1. Yay! Great pics! Hope you guys are doing well. That Reese sure is cute!

    ReplyDelete