Friday, September 18, 2009

Where is my brain?

So they so that when you have a baby you lose brain cells, and after having four I knew I lost a bunch. But I didn't think I had lost THAT many. I mean, how could I forget that Rob always parks his car in the driveway, behind and slightly to the right of the van? Don't I always have to reverse around the Honda to go somewhere if I'm driving the van? Don't I always check for cars when driving? Well I guess I lost my brain last Saturday. Admittedly, getting in the van and actually going somewhere is usually a ten minute process. Between getting Regan and Reese in their carseats, reminding Ramsey and Riley we don't need to bring toys/books/crayons/etc with us, and making sure I have the keys, it gets chaotic. So I finally get in the van and start out of the garage when I feel like I'm not going anywhere and hear a grinding sound. I'm thinking one of the rugrats left out their bikes and it got crunched. When I finally looked in the rear view mirror and see Rob's car.....well I freaked. This is what I saw...





and this....
Now, the van isn't real pretty anyway, but Rob's car was really dented. He already went and got the parts and now it is repaired. (Now if it were my car that was damaged, it would still be that way, and will stay that way for a lot longer. Thats a totally new post for another time.)
But is this something you claim with the insurance company? or just hope no one notices? I guess putting it on a blog eliminates that chance. I need to build up the brain cells I have left to work better, hmm?

1 comment:

  1. LOL! One of the luxuries of having old cars - who cares??? I feel your pain though. Cute pics of Reese, too!

    ReplyDelete